Stay & Play
Opening in July 2020 the club are delighted to be able to offer Stay & Play packages in our newly refurbished North Face Apartment. All bookings made through Booking.com and Air BnB will qualify for half price green fees.
The Scottish Golf Union have issued guidelines which all members must adhere too. The guidelines in full can be downloaded here
- Golfers should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to their tee off time.
- The clubhouse will remain closed other than for membership payments.
- Members should complete this form to ensure their contact details are up to date. This should be completed and forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off on their next visit to the course.
- Members wishing to renew their Direct Debit can do so by downloading the form here
- For all membership equiries please email: email@example.com
- Social distancing should be adhered to at all times and only one golfer will be admitted to the locker at any time. Use of the locker room is restricted to storage of clubs only. Golfers should arrive at the course ready to play, changing on arrival is not permitted.
Welcome to Fort William Golf Club where visitors are always welcome. Green fees are reduced until the end of March, so why not come along and play golf in Scotland’s mountain splendour.
“Play the ball as it lies, play the course as you find it, and if you cannot do either, do what is fair. But to do what is fair, you need to know the Rules of Golf.”
Fort William Golf Club, established in 1976, is an 18 hole course nestled between the mountains and the sea on the north side of Fort William and at the base of Ben Nevis (Britain’s highest mountain).
The Course measures 6217 yards off the white tees, 5464 yards off the yellow tees and 4850 yards off the Ladies tees.
Come along and experience golf in breath taking mountain scenery. Our course offers challenges for all levels of player, why not test your skills at one of our “Opens”?
(See our competitions page for further details)
To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your tee time, thanks.
Club and trolley hire are available, and we have a modest selection of golfing necessities (tees, balls, gloves, etc.) for sale from the Bar.
All are welcome and our books are currently open for membership, contact us for further details or download a membership application here.